Two Stones

by September 28, 2014 0 comments
Returned home with two stones, those two stones are from Victoria Memorial Hall, I don't know it's a successful trip or not, I started with out a plan, how to go, where to stay, whom to meet, where to stop, I have only one plan in my mind, "stick to highway", I met people and explained my idea, got new friends. But unfortunately I'm not able to completed the 1000 kilometers, because of some problems, personal, health or money, I travelled almost 600 kilometers till Bhubaneswar, from there I travelled by train.
My aim is to complete 1000 websites, it's just started.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment