Few hours in Tirupati

by September 05, 2016 0 comments

Reached Tirupati around 11PM and reached Tirumala around 12AM in another bus. I kept bag in locker, completed bath and went for darshan. completed darshan around 8AM, got laddus and returned to Tirupati.
Reached Tirupati around 11AM, and I got train to Samalkot, it's a new train, so I got seat in general, reached Samalkot around 11PM, and reached home around 12:30AM.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.