Two days In Chennai and at Madras Motor Race Track

by September 04, 2016 0 comments
Day 1(3rd September 2016) in Chennai

Reached Chennai at 7AM, completed breakfast in station and then I catched bus to Sriperumbudur and I get down near Irungattukottai, where Madras Motor Race Track is located. It took nearly two hours to reach there. 


All products from government named after Amma 

Reached Madras Motor Race Track around 9AM and finally I met Aditya Rao(racer by passion and I designed website for his company Rao Dental Labs, check www.RaoDentalLabs.com for more details) and he received me and I stayed two days with him, he introduced his friends to me.








This picture taken before start of the race

 Day 2(4th September 2016) in Chennai

I stayed in a hotel near race track, slept well, completed breakfast in hotel. 









Today I tried to meet as many people as possible, I gave my business card to them. After races Aditya dropped me at bus stop, my return journey plan is to visit Tirumala, because Tirupati is 3 or 4 hours travel from here.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.