Famous Places in India Website

by April 21, 2017 0 comments
My 2nd website under 1000 Websites Project is Famous Places in India Website, check http://www.famousplacesinindia.in 



I am working on this website from last 5 months, started in December and completed first version in February and completed second version on 20th April 2017. Added 966 cities information (my target is 1000 cities) and 173 places information.



Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment