Trip to Araku

by March 06, 2017 0 comments
I planned to start at 4AM, but I started at 5AM. 


on NH5 near Prathipadu

My route map


I reached Anakapalli around 9AM and completed breakfast and reached Borra Caves around 12:30PM. All the way I got thoughts like, why I am going, if I didn't got any new projects, it's waste of time and money, but I controlled my thoughts with, LET'S TRY, NOW or NEVER. Few clicks during journey on Anantagiri Hills. 








The Borra Caves (also called Borra Guhalu in Telugu Language) are located on the East Coast of India, in the Ananthagiri hills of the Araku Valley. The caves are one of the largest in the country and consist of irregularly shaped stalactites and stalagmites. It is also considered as the deepest cave in India.





















Borra Caves are amazing, felt scary inside caves, because of less crowd and I stayed till 2:30 PM. 

Araku Valley is 37 kilometers from Borra Caves, rain started when i am going to Araku. So I gave up here and started return journey at 3 PM, and rain stopped me in 4 different places. 


I reached home at 10:40PM. I stopped in Anakapalli for snacks and in Annavaram for prasadam. 

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment