Tirupati Trip on Vaikuntha Ekadashi

by January 06, 2017 0 comments
Vaikuntha Ekadashi is the Shukla paksha Ekadashi that occurs during the Dhanur month in the Hindu calendar (corresponding to late December - January in English calendar). Vaishnavism (Worship of Vishnu) culture believes that 'Vaikuntha Dwaram' or 'the gate to Lord's Inner Sanctum' is opened on this day.

It is widely believed that the gates to the heaven open - the Gate of Vaikuntha - on the Vaikunta Ekadasi day. It is one of the most auspicious days in Vishnu Temples in South India.

Earlier in 2015 I visited Tirumala on Vaikunta Ekadashi, I felt very very happy, I also want to visit every year, but in 2016 I didn't got a chance to visit. This year(2017) Vaikuntha Ekadashi is on 8th January, and they allow into queue complex on 7th for Vaikuntha Ekadashi darshan. I started my journey on 6th at 8 AM from home and reached Tirupathi at 10 PM and I reached Tirumala at 11:30 PM.




Huge crowd on Vaikunta Ekadasi 

I saw huge crowd, I felt sad, as I planned I tried for lockers (where we can kept our belongings and went for darshan) but all lockers are filled. Another way is to keep it them luggage counters in darshan line, but I don't like it, so I decided to return home, I decided to stay till 3AM and return, because busses will start running after 3AM. 

I met Chinnababu when I am trying for lockers, check how I met Chinnababu
He said we will go for darshan by keeping our belongings in luggage room, so I agreed. 


Chinnababu

We went for darshan after completing bath, we entered queue complex at 7AM and then we stayed next 20 hours in that complex. We spent time by reading newspapers and watching movies played by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams.

We completed darshan at 5AM on Vaikuntha Ekadashi.




After darshan, we returned to Tirupati. In Tirupati I have a meeting with my client, Chinnababu said, he will go. I went to Srinivasa Castle 



Met Surya Constructions MD Bhaskar garu & discussed few changes in their website www.suryacon14.com


I returned home on Double Decker Train, it's the first time for me in double decker train. 





Finally I reached home on 9th January 2017 at 9AM.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.