First Website for Born Survivor Mission Saviour (BSMS) Trust

by September 17, 2016 0 comments
I designed my first website for Born Survivor Mission Saviour (BSMS) Trust under "1000 Websites Project". Check it www.BSMS.org.in
So how I got the project?


I saw an article about Neehari Mandali, a burn victim, she faced many problems in her life, in her words..

"Being a victim of burns I faced many problems, struggled a lot for years, as a victim I know how a burn victim think and the problems they face in society and they need help. For that reason I started Born Survivor Mission Saviour (BSMS) Trust."

So I contacted her on facebook, I requested her to design website for their trust, she accepted my offer and I designed www.BSMS.org.in for free.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.