Preparations for Second Trip

by April 02, 2015 0 comments
Started preparations for second trip, I booked return ticket from Jammu, from many days I'm thinking to travel some other place to meet people and to create websites for their businesses as like my earlier trip to Kolkata, but this time with planning.
Then why Kashmir ? Recently I saw an article in yourstory.com about Gaurav Siddharth, who is traveling from Kashmir to Kanyakumari on bicycle, check: http://yourstory.com/2015/03/kashmir-to-kanyakumari-gaurav-siddharth-ride-bicycle
He inspired me and I booked return ticket on 28 and at that time my plan is to start on 1st April. On 31st I designed 1000 pamphlets, I'll post it in my next post and also my preparations.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment