Day 0: Journey Started

by April 06, 2015 0 comments
Day 0:
Finally journey started, actually I have to start yesterday, but few fears stopped my journey, here excuses is the good word, because now those fears looks like excuses, today also those fears are there and I overcome those fears by reading some inspirational stories and writing a post, check http://www.surathu.in/2015/04/is-fear-stopping-you.html
Today is April 6th, remaining days in April are 24 and in May I have 18 days, so total 42 days to reach my destination.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.