Going to Chandrapur

by April 09, 2015 0 comments
Completely disappointed with day 1. Expected Balharshah is a big city and it's a smaller than a small village.
I got thoughts to return, I didn't met anyone and I'm thinking to give up.
Right now I'm in train going to next city Chandrapur, I controlled my thoughts to give up and I said to my heart try in Chandrapur, because it's district headquarters, I'll check the situation in Chandrapur, if it's positive, I'll stay else, that's it.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment