Journey to Kolkata

by September 10, 2014 0 comments
I started at 7 AM from home, I am writing this post from Kolkata after completing my journey. I also started posting details in my blog www.surathu.in during the journey, there are more then 70+ posts during the journey, but now I am deleting all posts and writing this post with all details during journey.



Its my bag, as planned I am travelling with less luggage, even thought I feeling its weight is more. I started from Kirlampudi (a small village in Andhra Pradesh) and I reached Prathipadu 4 kilometers from my village near NH5 (National Highway). 


My bag weight, it's weight is 8.8 kilograms, I thought it's more weight, now it's not that much weight, because I know the weight. Sometimes things look difficult if we don't know about them.


I started in auto from Prathipadu and traveled towards Annavaram on national highway 5.


I get down from auto near Annavaram, because auto is going to Annavaram and going away from highway, my plan is stick to highway. Here I find another auto and started traveling towards Tuni. My plan is stick to highway and travel to the next village according to village name boards displayed near highway.






I get down auto near highway before entering to Tuni village, my first stop is Visakhapatnam to stay during night.



And Kolkata is 965 kilometers from Tuni and I catch another auto to next village Narsipatnam.


It's Me near Payakaraopeta..


On the way to Anakapalli village.


Below picture is near Nakkapalli, a small village on NH5.


Below picture is near Yellamanchili village, I get down on highway and crossed road.


This below picture is after crossing the road and here I waited for auto.


In Anakapalli, I catch a bus to Vishakapatnam, this below picture in that bus only.


After reaching Vishakapatnam, I find a hotel near RTC Complex, its name is Taj Hotel, but I didn't like the hotel. 


After finding the hotel, I completed dinner reached hotel, I don't when it started, but from afternoon I am suffering with headache, I think because of this new type of journey. Like this day 1 is completed, you know first day is hard for anyone.


Day 2: its on 11/09/2014, started from Vishakapatnam and Kolkata is 856 kilometers from here.


In vishakapatnam I didn't catch any bus, I used Google maps to find national highway, and I went Madhurawada area.


On NH5 going towards Srikakulam.


Its very hot day.


811 More kilometers from here.


Its raining and climate is changed to cool Before entering into Srikakulam.


This below picture is on National Highway 5 near Srikakulam.


My next destination.


Going to Tekkali.


Below picture is on highway before entering to Tekkali village, I get down hear to stick with Highway.


Below picture is near Tekkali, on NH5, waiting for auto or some other transport to travel Palasa, my next stop for day 2.  Stayed in a small hotel in Palasa, didn't try for projects, struggled more compared to yesterday, met few good people.


Day 3 Started, its on 12/09/2014: Started from Palasa.


In auto again I am going to highway, because you know my rule.


Today also very hot, waiting on highway for transport.


664 kilometer to go.





In auto, going to Ichapuram



Ichapuram is 3 kilometers from here and Kolkata 629 kilometers.


Near Palur, a small village on NH5.


Its another silly thing in my journey, I kept my business card on a name board pole.  I'm sure it'll be there for few days..


This below picture is taken at Padanpur village on NH5.


In a van, going to Khordha


on NH5



On NH5 near Bhubaneswar


Bhubaneswar Railway Station



Finally after 4 days, I stopped my journey in Bhubaneswar. If started writing reasons, they will come one after another, so I don't want to discuss them. I learned few lessons, experienced new things, met new people, shared details about my company Surathu Technologies. Its not a failure trip, my aim to complete 1000 kilometers, I almost covered 600+ kilometers. At starting I thought I will find project after crossing Andhra Pradesh, because I am in Andhra Pradesh, so I can go to that place whenever I want. With this thought I completed more than 300 kilometers in 2 days, but after that what happened is I forget my main plan and my only thought is to complete the journey. Its because of the journey struggle and strain and now going to Kolkata by train.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment