Kolkata Trip Preparation

by September 08, 2014 0 comments
I like travelling, I don't know when I got this thought in my mind, may be because this mile stone on NH5 near my village Kirlampudi. Its a milestone which tells Kolkata is 1000 kilometers from here and when ever I saw this stone only thought in mind is to go Kolkata and meet my brother.


And my plan is to stick highway and contact companies on highway for website to their business and I want to meet different kind of people and also want to introduce my company Surathu Technologies(www.surathu.com). My rule on this trip is travel on highway only, no trains, no busses which are not going through highway. Its a different experience or somewhat difficult task or whatever. From last few days I'm started planning the trip and I want to travel with as less luggage as possible. Less luggage more comfort.


 

I am going with 1000 business cards, actually this blog name is "1000 websites project", my aim is to complete 1000 websites.

 

Always go with a water bottle, in long trips drink as much water as possible. 


I am going with a keyboard, I don't like typing on laptop keyboard, its not comfortable, I like to use external keyboard with my laptop.



So finally its my bag or backpack, I planned to start on 10th, day after tomorrow.


Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment