Victoria Memorial Hall

by September 23, 2014 0 comments
At Victoria Memorial Hall. I think its in 1999 or 2000, I saw this building in a telugu movie called Kushi, at that time I don't know its name and now because of my brother I am able to see this wonderful building. After visiting its museum, I understand how british used our Indians as their slaves, I felt bad. They provided so much information in paper clippings, I have less time so I covered less.






The Victoria Memorial (Victoria Memorial Hall) is a large marble building in Kolkata (Calcutta), West Bengal, India which was built between 1906 and 1921. It is dedicated to the memory of Queen Victoria (1819–1901) and is now a museum and tourist destination under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture. 


Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment