One Day in Delhi

by April 02, 2016 0 comments
Today I decided to go out and explore famous places in Delhi. 



First I reached Red Fort, it's very big and one day is not enough to see completely, but I only got few hours. 







 I got a new friend, his name is Vishal, he is from Haryana, working in medical field, we spend couple of hours in Red Fort and later at Jama Masjid, sadly I didn't take a picture with him, but we exchanged our numbers and I am in touch with him on whatsapp and facebook, above picture is taken by him.



Both above pictures are at Jama Masjid and below picture at Qutub Minar, spent very less time at both places.



Above and below pictures are at Indian Parliament House, spent very less time.

And I didn't saw India Gate, because it is very very far from here, see below picture, its other end of the road.


And my battery and power bank chargings are completed, so I decided to go back and return tomorrow. But at that time I don't know it's the end of the trip.



Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.