In Delhi

by April 01, 2016 0 comments
I reached Delhi on 29th at 7PM, got few friends in train, in those friends, Seshu is one friend and he is from Amalapuram(near to my native place), he dropped me nearest metro in his car but we stuck in traffic more than 30 minutes.


Abhishek came to local railway station with his brother to receive me, and I stayed two days with him, very simple person and very friendly.

These two days I worked on website, changed it according to his taste and launched website on 1st April 2016.

Actually it's a failed launch, Abhishek planned to start his journey on 2nd, but he postponed due to an injury in his leg. He promised me he will launch it with a big personality, so we launched like that. 

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.