Got New Friends

by January 08, 2016 0 comments
Got new friends in McLeodGanj, they are from Spain, I met them in hotel, their names are Anna, Santi and Elion (left to right). I requested them to join with me for breakfast, they happily agreed.



They are going to trekking, they invited me, but it's very cold out there, I came here without plans or preparations and I am feeling very cold, so I dropped the trekking idea, and they went for trekking. I am still in touch with them through facebook.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.