Another Failed Trip

by January 08, 2016 0 comments

My Dharamshala trip is a failure. I am very excited and enthusiastic to reach Dharamshala. Felt very happy after reaching, I know it's a cool place and I expected cool weather, I thought I can survive, but there are few things that makes me worried, it's very cold and I am unable to sleep and the next day I suffered with headache. But I tried to go out but rain stopped me at one place, and few more things changed my mind.

Whatever the reasons, I failed and at that time I tried to convince myself with some reasons to go back to home.

Update after few days: Now I feel all those are excuses, because if we want to do something and if we don't try to find excuses then we can do it.

Surathu

Founder of Surathu Technologies

I'm Sreenivaas Surathu, founder of Surathu Technologies (website designing company based in India, check www.surathu.com for more details). I am passionate about internet, web technologies and I like traveling.
'1000 Websites Project' is the project to bring awareness on 'Website for their Business' and creating 1000 websites for organizations, businesses in India.

0 comments :

Post a Comment